Set apart a season to sit at the feet of Jesus, behold Him, Know Him, and be transformed.
Internships at MHOP are designed to prepare you as intercessors, worshipers, messengers, singers, and musicians for the growing worship, prayer, and missions movement throughout the nations of the earth.
Our internships are made up of corporate prayer meetings, teaching and training, mentoring, service, and practical ministry experience. The hours spent in the prayer room create a unique context for you to encounter the living God as we delve deeper in His word, respond to Him in worship and partner with His heart in the place of prayer. Through biblical teaching and practical training you will be challenged, edified and equipped with tools to grow in a lifestyle of devotion. As you serve in the house of prayer, you will learn skills and gain experience that will equip you for future ministry.
All of these aspects establish an environment for you to be refreshed, build friendships with like-minded believers and grow in confidence in your identity and purpose as we journey together.
We invite you, come and join us as we seek the Lord together and partner with Him in establishing His purposes on the Earth, here in Manchester.
The Internship starts each September and it is open to anyone over the age of 18, at any stage of life. Alongside the corporate elements, each internship will be tailored to your specific interests and calling.
- 9 month program
- 1 - 3 days a week (must include Wednesday)
- At least 4 hours in the prayer room each week
- Community Meal (Sat eve once a month)
- Attend/assist at additional MHOP events
What you will do
- Training in prayer room roles (e.g. worship leading, prayer leading, singing etc)
- Personalised ministry area focus (e.g. social justice, worship training, students etc)
- Reading and listening assignments
- Contribute to the running of the house of prayer (e.g. leading in the prayer room, helping with events, writing blogs, fundraising, etc)
We have an entirely online application process. Once you had completed your application we will be in touch to request a pastoral reference before finalising your application.
If you have any further questions please do get in touch. We're looking forward to hearing from you!